If you enjoy being around others who share your passion for photography, there is a place for you in our club!
We invite you to come join us.
Registration for New Members
If you are a member-to-be, please register online. If you're paying by cheque, please mail it to the address shown on the registration confirmation page that you will see after you've successfully registered.
Cheques should be made payable to the Lakeshore Camera Club.
You can also pay via Interac e-Transfer. Please send the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already a member? Please visit the Dynamic Range Membership Section to renew your membership.
If it isn't possible for you to register online, please send and email to email@example.com.
Benefits of Membership
- Excellent venue in historical building with onsite parking.
- Low cost membership fee.
- Varied Program: unlimited access to all club meetings throughout the year. We offer a varied program of events including presentations by visiting experts in their field, practical sessions and competitions, including CAPA where you can compete on a national level.
- Program livestreamed with online meetings, workshops and tutorials during COVID-19.
- Guest online membership to the Montreal Camera Club included.
- Opportunities for Self Development: Learn to get the best out of your camera, where the best locations are for shooting, how to compete or use new software. Whatever your ability we are confident we can help take you to the next level.
- Informed advice: If you have questions about equipment or technique the club is an excellent place to ask. Our members are generous with their knowledge.
- Social Atmosphere: you will make new friends that share a common interest.
- Access to a private members-only section of the website with a wide range of resources aimed at improving club experience and developing photographic skills and interests.
- Access 24/7 interactive on-line community and discussion groups where you can interact with other club members on all things photographic - includes video calling.
- Social media: Facebook and Flickr and Instagram.
- Satisfaction of belonging to a wider community of photographers.
- You don’t have to be an expert or have a DSLR. We have members with all sorts of equipment – even smart phones.
At the LCC we have a passion for photography and we want to share it. We hope this information will encourage you to join. Why not register now via our online application form?
If you are still uncertain why not pop in to a meeting and see what we do? You will be assured of a warm welcome, especially if you let us know you’re coming.
(Please note that if there is a guest speaker there will be a charge of $10.00).
Meetings are from 8PM – 10PM and are held most Monday evenings from September to June at Stewart Hall, 176 Lakeshore Road, Pointe Claire, Quebec, H9S 4C7.
Fees are due within two weeks of the beginning of the Fall or Winter Season.
The full year runs from September to June. The half year runs from January to June and applies to mid-year registrations.
Full membership paid on or after April 1st includes membership for the following full year.
Non Pointe-Claire Residents